We apply the strictest safety measures against the coronavirus to assure 100%, that AquaVera is a safe water park. The measures are subject to change according to the alert level in which the municipality is. To this end, we have adopted the following preventive measures:
- Minimum safety distance of 1.5 metres in the different facilities of the park. Staff supervision to avoid possible overcrowding .
- The use of masks is obligatory in enclosed spaces. In open spaces its use is mandatory when the safety distance cannot be maintained, except at attractions.
- Hydrogel is available to our customers at all access points and at various locations throughout the facility.
- Access control to the toilets to limit capacity.
- Cleaning protocol: 2 daily disinfections and furniture (hammocks, tables, chairs, etc.) after each use.
- Treatment of swimming pool water following the recommendations established by the Junta de Andalucía in its Decree 485/2019 of 4 June, which approves the Technical Health Regulations for swimming pools in Andalusia.
- The personnelis equipped with the necessary materials to carry out their activities safely (masks, visors and screens in areas where appropriate).
- Limited capacity according to latest updates.
- COVID-19 safety training for our staff.
- COVID-19 protocol certification of compliance,Ases XXI .
Decalogue of behavioural norms in the face of the coronavirus
Help us to remain a safe park by respecting the following COVID-19 safety regulations:
- Always keep a safe distance and avoid crowds, even in the swimming pools. It is compulsory to wear a mask in all enclosed areas (changing rooms, cloakrooms, restaurant, etc.).
- Always respect the signs and the indications given by our staff.
- Buy your tickets in advance at aquavera.com. Check our rules and charter on our website or by scanning the QR codes you will find in the park. Always try to pay by credit or debit card or any other electronic means.
- Bring two towels: one to dry yourself and one to cover surfaces with, where you will be sitting. Wear specific footwear inside the facilities.
- Park the vehicle leaving a clear space to separate. If this is not possible, avoid getting in or out of the car at the same time as others, from adjacent vehicles.
- Avoid touching railings, counters, doors, knobs, handles… Use hydroalcoholic gel frequently.
- Only one person should carry out the transactions (purchase of tickets, rentals, bars, etc.).
- In enclosed spaces, respect capacity and stay indoors for as little time as possible. We recommend that you do not shower in the changing rooms.
- Waste management: dispose of your mask in a separate bag.
- Persons at risk shall come under their own responsibility. In case you present COVID-19 compatible symptoms, please refrain from coming or leave the premises.