There are a series of safety rules and information that will help you enjoy your stay in the park. PLEASE COMPLY WITH THEM:
- Follow the instructions of the lifeguards and employees, as well as all signage for the use of the attractions. Persons who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park.
- Acquisition of the purchase ticket implies acceptance of these rules. Once inside the facilities, the entrance fee WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- The entrance of GLASS is absolutely PROHIBITED.
- IT IS SMOKING is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in the children’s area.
- The Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged objects. The “Lost and Found” service is located at the Information Office.
- Do not wear glasses, jewelry, buckles or street shoes and clothing when using the attractions and pools. The use of SWIMMING CLOTHING is mandatory in attractions and swimming pools. For safety reasons, the use of water T-shirts on the slides is only allowed when sliding with a float or mat.
- People with plaster casts or external prostheses must undergo a medical check-up at our medical services before using the attractions.
- Pregnant women are totally PROHIBITED from using the attractions.
- We have an information service where, if you consider it appropriate, you can make use of the COMPLAINTS SHEETS.
- A limited number of hammocks are available for rent. These are not allowed to be used in the picnic areas.
- It is PROHIBITED the entry of furniture (tables, chairs, umbrellas…) without the express authorization of the park staff.
- Please use the showers before accessing pools and attractions.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to run inside the facilities.
- Children up to 12 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult. Children from 13 to 15 years old must bring authorization from an adult accompanied by a copy of the adult’s ID.
- Rides and pools will close fifteen minutes prior to park closing time.
- The use of burkini is allowed in AquaVera and the use of the attractions depends on the type of burkini:
- Tight-fitting burkini, without loose parts, one-piece (neoprene suit type) and with the zipper in front can be used on all rides without restriction.
- Burkini that has several pieces or loose parts can only be used in swimming pools, and in attractions, only with the use of a float or mattress.
For greater security and a pleasant stay in our facilities, the Management reserves the right to modify any of the established rules. Our staff will inform you at all times. Thank you for your attention and enjoy your day with us.