A series of safety standards are in place and information is provided that will help you to enjoy your visit to the park. Please help us by complying with them:
- Pay attention to the instructions of the lifeguards and employees, as well all the signage for use of the attractions.
- Persons who do not comply with the rules may be expelled from the park.
- The introduction of glass is strictly forbidden.
- The park cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged objects. The “Lost and Found” department can be found at the Information Office.
- Do not wear glasses, jewellery, buckles or footwear when using the attractions and pools.
- Swimwear must be worn on the rides and in the swimming pools.
- People with plaster casts or external prostheses are not allowed to use the attractions and swimming pools.
- It is strictly forbidden for pregnant women to use the attractions.
- There is a changing room service with free access and an optional cloakroom service, offering a limited number safety deposit boxes and floats for hire.
- At the Information office, should you consider it to be necessary, you can make use of the complaint forms.
- We offer a limited number of sunbeds for rent. These are not allowed to be used in the picnic areas.
- Please make use of the showers before entering the pools and attractions.
- Please do not run inside the park.
- Children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The attractions and pools will close fifteen minutes prior to the park closure.
- Once inside the facilities, the entrance fee will not be refunded.
For safety reasons, the Management reserves the right to modify any of the above rules.
Thank you for choosing to spend the day with us!