In order to have a fun day, listed below are the park rules and general information that will help to make your visit more enjoyable. Please abide by them.
- Please read all signs and listen to the instructions given by staff and life-guards, before using the attractions. Persons not following the rules are subject to removal from the park.
- By purchasing the ticket, you are agreeing to these rules. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE after entering the facilities.
- GLASS is absolutely FORBIDDEN inside the park.
- Smoking is absolutely FORBIDDEN in the children’s area
- The park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. Lost and found is located at the Information Office.
- When using the attractions or swimming pools, do not wear; (sun)glasses, jewellery, buckles, street clothing or footwear. It is compulsory to wear SWIMWEAR on slides and in swimming pools.
- Persons wearing plaster casts or prosthesis must undergo a check-up at our medical services before using the attractions.
- It is absolutely FORBIDDEN for pregnant women to go on slides.
- At the Information Office, you may also request a Complaints Sheet in case such would be required.
- A limited number of sunbeds are available for rent. These are not allowed in the green areas.
- The entry of furniture (tables, chairs, sunshades…) is PROHIBITED without the express authorization of the park staff.
- Please, shower before using the swimming pools and slides.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to run inside the facilities.
- Children up to 12 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- All attractions and swimming pools will close 15 minutes prior to park closing.
For greater security and a pleasant stay in our facilities, AquaVera reserves the right to modify any of the established rules. Our staff will inform you at all times. Thank you for your attention and enjoy the day with us.